FIFA World cup one of the quadrennial international football tournament contested by the men’s national teams of the member. FIFA president Sepp Blatter announced the winning bids at FIFA’s headquarters in Zurich. This time the tournament playing in the Russia. We are sharing the idea of what qualifies as a successful tournament i the world cup tournament. We are sharing the world cup facts, news and information.
We are sharing information or world cup facts about the 2018 world cup team like Argentina, Nigeria, Australia, Peru. Argentina team was runner-up of the 2014 world cup.
2018 World Cup: Argentina, Nigeria, Australia, Peru World Cup Facts
Groups of the 2018 world cup
- Group A – Uruguay, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt
- Group B – Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Iran
- Group C – France, Australia, Peru, Denmark
- Group D – Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria
- Group E – Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia
- Group F – Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea
- Group G – Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England
- Group H – Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan
Argentina have qualified from the World Cup group stages Argentina are unbeaten in their last 40 World Cup games when opening the scoring (W35 D5), since a 1-3 defeat against Germany in 1958.
Nigeria have now been eliminated in the group stages in three of their last four World Cup campaigns (2002, 2010 and 2018).Croatia have won three consecutive World Cup matches for the first time.
Australia failed to win a match at a World Cup tournament for the third time in their five participation (1974, 2014 and 2018).
Peru forward Paolo Guerrero – aged 34 years and 176 days – became the third oldest South American scorer at the World Cup.