FIFA World Cup 2018: referees will use Hublot’s new Wear
FIFA world cup 2018 will be playing in Russia and Hublot is the official timekeeping sponsor. This time Hublot making a new watch for 2018 world cup edition. This new edition smartwatch run Google Android operating system. Hublot smartwatch make for help for FIFA World Cup 2018 referees.
Swiss luxury watchmaker company Hublot announced the first smartwatch in this week. The name of the smartphone not announced yet but Hublot chief said it will be around $5,200 Price. According to Hublot ” This is BIG Bang Referee for 2018 FIFA World Cup Tournament“.
It is available for only this year because it makes for FIFA world cup edition. The watch is the special edition for the football tournament.
Hublot Smartwatch World Cup edition Specification
- OS– Wear Android
- Screen– 400 x 400 AMOLED screen
- Processor– Intel Atom Z34XX
- Bluetooth– Bluetooth 4.1
- WiFi– 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Bezel– Titanium, satin-finish
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Tilt detector, Microphone, Vibration, Haptic, motor, and GPS
- Battery– 410mAh (one-day battery life)
- Launch Date– Coming to Hublot sales outlets from 1 May 2018
- Features– Watch vibrates and shows the word “GOAL” whenever a goal is scored, video assistance
- Price– $5,200
This smartwatch comes with limited production because of the certain number to justify the high price. It based on 2018 FIFA World Cup so referees will use Hublot’s watch to check the score and information like Goal alert.