UEFA EURO 2020 Semifinal & Final Highlights
It's Italy vs Spain and England vs Denmark in semi-finals. Find out here when the game will be played and how to watch it in the US.
Finally, we have reached that stage where we all are excited about the EURO Cup journey. The UEFA EURO 2020 journey playing in 11 cities in 11 UEFA countries from June 11 to July 11. All teams have completed the Knockout phase, Round of 16, and Quarterfinal stage. Spain, Italy, England, and Denmark having won the Quarterfinal competition of the Euro Cup. In the UEFA EURO 2020, all 4 teams secured their place in the last four of Euro 2020 for the semifinals round, full schedule, timings, venue.
Denmark defeated the Czech Republic 2-1 to make it to the last four. England crushed Ukraine’s heart by 4-0 in Rome to set up a semi-final runway against Denmark. In one of the most exhilarating round of soccer top rank team Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Ukraine not qualified semi-finals from the UEFA Euro 2020.
In this tournament, 24 teams participate and the most prestigious tournament of UEFA countries. The European top soccer teams are France, England Portugal, Spain, Italy and Uruguay are part of the tournament.
UEFA EURO 2020: Semifinal & Final Fixtures and Venues
- Group A: Italy (H), Wales, Switzerland, Turkey
- Group B: Belgium, Denmark (H), Finland, Russia (H)
- Group C: Netherlands (H), Austria, Ukraine, North Macedonia
- Group D: England (H), Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland (H)
- Group E: Sweden, Spain (H), Slovakia, Poland
- Group F: France, Germany (H), Portugal, Hungary (H)
|DATE||TEAM 1||SCORE||TEAM 2||VENUE|
|July 2||Switzerland||1-1 (1-3)||Spain||St. Petersburg, Russia|
|July 2||Belgium||1-2||Italy||Munich, Germany|
|July 3||Czech Republic||1-2||Denmark||Baku, Azerbaijan|
|July 3||England||4-0||Ukraine||Rome, Italy|
The two semifinal will be held at same venue on July 6 and July 7:
- 1st semifinal (July 7): Italy vs Spain, Wembley Stadium, London
- 2nd semifinal (July 8): England 1 – 2 Denmark, Wembley Stadium, London
Euro 2021 Quarterfinals TV Streaming
- Dates: Tuesday, July 6 & Wednesday, July 7
- Times: Italy vs Spain and England vs Denmark: Time in the US
- ET: 3:00 PM
- CT: 2:00 PM
- MT: 1:00 PM
- PT: 12:00 PM
- CEST: 21:00 PM
- IST: 00:15 AM – 7 June
- Channels or broadcasted: SiriusXM FC, ESPN+, TUDN Radio, ESPN, TUDN USA, TUDN.com, Univision NOW, TUDN App, Univision in the United States.
- Spanish-language channels: Univision, TUDN
- Streaming: fuboTV , ESPN app, PrendeTV