FIFA 19: Neymar wins 12th Team of the Year player community vote
FIFA 19 fans will this month be treated to some of the most powerful player community votes, as EA Sports unveils the FIFA 19 Team of the Year Player. The 26-year-old Brazilian star Neymar Jr. has crowned the best team’s 12th player after winning the community vote.
The 5 players nominated to 12th player Team of the Year player of FIFA 19 Video games. Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Harry Kane, Sergio Agüero & Eden Hazard also selected in FIFA 19 Player Ratings Team Squad.
Liverpool star Mohamed Salah, Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar, Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann, Chelsea attacker Eden Hazard and Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba was selected to 12th position.
The starting 11 has been unveiled but 12th players selected by 55 candidates. Neymar beat out Mohamed Salah, Antoine Griezmann, Eden Hazard, and Paul Pogba for the 12th player spot. He is available for top squad players list. Neymar was failed to top 10 best footballer in the world of the 2018 Ballon d’Or awards and not perform well in 2018 FIFA World cup 2018 in Russia.
Neymar appears on the Champions and Ultimate Edition packs for the FIFA 19 EA Sports game last year. He is the game features guest star in FIFA 19.
List of FIFA Team of the Year player
- GK: David De Gea (Manchester United)
- CB: Raphael Varane (Real Madrid)
- CB: Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)
- CB: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
- LB: Marcelo (Real Madrid)
- CM: Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
- CDM: N’Golo Kante (Chelsea)
- CAM: Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- RW: Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain) – 97
- CF: Lionel Messi (Barcelona) – 99
- ST: Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) – 99